Indomitus Tutorial: Judiciar

Indomitus Tutorial: Judiciar

圖片

Lava Effect

圖片
I think no one explains this process better than Ivan. K, the very person who created the entire tutorial himself. Ivan has a step by step tutorial on his profile, please do check it out. Here's my version:

圖片
I followed Ivan’s tutorial, but I made it warmer and added lots of black dots. Also, I strengthen the yellow part by using yellow contrast paint, it’s a personal preference.

Lava Effect OSL

圖片
I also added some orange OSL to make it interesting. Base with red+black, then red, orange.

Hourglass

圖片
Here’s how I did hourglass: 
1. Paint the brown sand first. 
2. Darken the base sand. 
3. Use dark reaper to mark the first highlight of the glass. 
4. Light grey on the highest reflection on the hourglass. 
5. Add light brown on the top layer of the sand.

Gallery

圖片

圖片

圖片



Comments